All employment opportunities will be posted here when they arise. Applicants may express interest and submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athletic Director & Middle/High School Teacher
Bethlehem Christian School, an interdenominational school in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, is seeking a candidate for hire as a full-time Athletic Director, MS/HS instructor. This dynamic teacher/leader will be able to utilize technology, provide differentiated lessons, work well as a member of a team, as well as take initiative to implement their own gifts and talents within the classroom and athletic areas. Strong communication/organizational skills are necessary as you work in partnership with our parents and students.
Bethlehem Christian School (“BCS”) is seeking applicants to plan, organize, develop and direct the daily operations of the business office in accordance with the established policies and procedures. This position reports to the BCS Finance Committee and the Head of School to assure that federal, state and local regulations are met.
Qualifications / Credentials
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree in accounting or related business fields with bookkeeping experience is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, including FLSA, ADA, FMLA, COBRA, Title VII, NLRA, Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment Compensation, Wage / Hour, EEOC, etc.
- Strong organizational Skills
- Knowledge of employee benefits, including health care plans, cafeteria plans and retirement saving plans is desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and QuickBooks preferred.